Friday 26 April 2013

India - WANDERLUST

 photo Screenshot2013-04-01at40320PM_zpsd7ef7d8d.png

My sister, Charm, and I went to India a couple of years ago and I literally reminisce about it on a daily basis. The country is just magical. Everything is beautiful, the food is heavenly and they have the highest number of vegetarians in the world - India is my freaking homeland!

One day I'm going to the Holi Festival, I need to take an Indian cooking class and I have no idea why I don't constantly have my hands and feet covered in henna.


PINK IS THE NAVY BLUE OF INDIA

I don't really know what the significance of this post is apart from just general appreciation for the country and my constant wanderlust.




 photo 166611_10150120575160831_3092416_n_zps6888d929.jpg

I'm thinking about posting more about travelling seeing as it's all I seem to think about when my eyes glaze over in class. If you've been somewhere amazing, let me know! I need more places on my wanderlist.

X

3 comments:

  1. Your so lucky! My whole life I have dreamt of visiting India!

    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to India. It sounds like you had a spectacular time there! Love these photos so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle! It is a truly amazing country. I just can't wait to go back someday.

      x

      Delete