Monday 29 October 2012

Busy doing Nothing

Ganesh Daily Outfit

This t-shirt is probably one of my all time favourites. Not only because it's bright and beautiful and features Ganesh, but because I got it from a beautiful market stall in New Delhi, India.

India is, without a doubt, my favourite place on earth. As the saying goes: "Pink is the navy blue of India," so how could such a place not be my cultural soulmate. With all it's beauty, colour, hustle and bustle, sounds, yoga and, let's not forget, the most amazing vegetarian food you could imagine, India made for such a memorable travel destination that I cannot wait to revisit.

My dogs are constantly in any photos I ever try to take and I am not at all apologetic because they are beautiful! Look at Alfie waiting with her baseball! She's just the cutest.

T-shirt: India!; Shorts: DIY; Socks: Forever21; Creepers: ebay



Baby Sparrows

I've been taking care of these baby sparrows for the past few days after they nest fell down. Unfortunately one died during the first night but I fed the other two and today they were strong enough to fly on their own. I named them Troy and Abed and they will always been in my heart. 

Cat Lady Sticker Set

In other news, I finally finished some stickers sets I've been dreaming of! They are of sweet little watercolour illustrations I've done and this Cat Lady themed collection, as well as two others - Naughty Words and Feminism Hearts, can be found in my etsy shop! So please do have a look!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, and your dog is adorable!
    Aww, the birds are so cute! I've had do take care of a baby sparrow once, its a great experience!
    And the stickers in your shop are too cute! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Aren't they just the sweetest! I was almost sad to see them go.

      x

      Delete