Friday 5 April 2013

In My Make Up Bag - Cruelty free and Vegan

vegan and cruelty free make up photo IMG_8462_zps20e04e37.jpg

Thanks to YouTube, my favourite blogs, and the internet overall, I have a new addiction. Make-up videos, make-up posts and a good snoop into someone's beauty bag. I've got to make it clear though that I'm really not a very big make-up person - at all - but there's just something magical about them.

More often than not, though, the majority of products have been tested on animals. So, no matter how much I want to follow these beauty goddesses glowing recommendations  they don't follow my beliefs. I thought it would be lovely to share my little make-up collection to show that you can get really good, low cost make-up that hasn't been tested on animals.

You might not be particularly interested in animal rights but I still think it's really important to buy cruelty-free! It means so much just be aware of the effects that your purchases have and always consider the consequences of your actions. These products are completely readily available and you might find that a lot of your favourite brand don't test on animals without you even knowing!

If you're interested in checking out which brands are cruelty-free there are tons of sites and I highly recommend looking on the brands website because that will be the best source!

vegan and cruelty free make up foundation and skin photo IMG_8469_zps2fb44188.jpg


SKIN

Australis Paparazzi Perfect foundation SPF 15 – Nude
 The Body Shop foundation SPF 15 – 04
 Benefit Lemon Aid
 The Body Shop concealer stick – 02
 BYS Minerals Naturale compact foundation – Natural Beige
 Barry M translucent powder – 2

 photo IMG_8470_zps1833b661.jpg


Benefit Coralista
 MAC Cruella De Ville powder blush – 05


 photo IMG_8476_zps09a8447a.jpg


EYES
 NYX Doll Eye Mascara
 NYX Super Fat Eye Marker – Carbon Black

LIPS
 The Body Shop lip and cheek stain – 01
 The Body Shop Born Lippy – Passionberry

X

3 comments:

  1. love your blog <3 hope you can check out and follow my new blog http://herderigueur.blogspot.com/ thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I only buy cruelty free too so it's awesome to see what you use! I just barely discovered NYX the other day and was so psyched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so great, there are so many cruelty free brands that I don't even realise exist. They don't sell NYX in Australia and it's so good!

      Delete