Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Few New Things

Sweet heart insult brooches

I thought it would be nice to show a few new things that I've listed in my shop recently since I'm swamped with uni work and all I do is imagine all the pretty things I want to be making!

These brooches are a step even further into my obsession with those Sweetheart/Love heart sweets. I love everything about them but their taste so I guess it doesn't matter that these brooches aren't edible.

ANCHORMAN necklace

Who else is excited for Anchorman 2?! By the trailer it looks as if Brick might have a bigger role and I freaking hope so because Steve Carrell is pure perfection (I'm addicted to this video of the Best Of Michael and Toby). Anyway, this 'I'm Kind Of A Big Deal' necklace showcased one of Ron Burgandy's greatest lines.

Venus Symbol necklace
I'm a sucker for Venus symbols so I just had to make this pink/purple/glitter necklace. Long Live Feminism.


On a completely unrelated note, look how weird my cat is.
Gus is a freak

Have a lovely weekend!

Gabi
x

1 comment: