Thursday 15 November 2012

Bart Simpson on Acid - Daily Outfit

BART SIMPSON ON ACID close up of dress



This dress is every bit amazing - not only does it have Bart - freaking - Simpson pulling a crazy face on the chest but it's also super flattering and just a bit swish! I'm not gonna lie, I felt a bit fancy in it.

After trying it on to take photos to list it on etsy I may have fallen in love and now I don't know if I can even bring myself to sell it. My business model may be flawed.

I don't know if you can see but this outfit is actually double (or triple, even!) Simpsoned. I have my Lisa and Milhouse couple cameo earrings that I made. I'm so obsessed with these. I'm thinking of making Bart and Milhouse ones because, well, they were a match made in heaven.

Have a great weekend - I'm working - yay!

BART SIMPSON ON ACID wang rip-off sunglasses

BART SIMPSON ON ACID blue dress

BART SIMPSON ON ACID back shot

BART SIMPSON ON ACID heels and pom pom socks

BART SIMPSON ON ACID the slight bee hive

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the dress, and the heels paired with those socks are adorable :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete