Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lazy Thursday

Crown

I've been dressing a bit differently than I usually do lately. A lot simpler, without mounds of jewellery - rings on every finger and bangles to my elbows. One of the reasons I wanted to start a blog is so I can chronicle the little ways I change that you don't notice on a day to day basis.

Lately, it's been about highly feminine colours and silhouettes. I wore this to go buy dog food and then spent the rest of the day making jewellery in my pjs. I think it's important to notice the simple things too, though. Sure this outfit isn't particularly memorable, nor was the day, but you should never overlook the everyday. It's what we fill our lives with.

I'm going to make some banana bread now, watch Community and pull all the posters down off my walls.

IMG_4085
Reggie

Palm trees

Crown: DIY; Top: Op-shop; Shorts: Forever21; Necklace: PIXIE; Shoes: ebay; Socks: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment