Thursday, 12 September 2013

PIXIE goes to Europe: From London to Hull (& back again)

 photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91409AM_zpsf1ec4f96.png

Back to July I ventured back to the Mother Country. After 8 years (!) of living in Australia I finally when back to England. It was the first and last stop in my Euro Trip and involved a lot of 'eating-everything-I-had-as-a-kid' and a fair share of 'spending-all-my-money-on-dresses,' so, yeah, a pretty good bookend to the journey!

In London we were in full tourist mode. I have no shame and will take awkward, nerdy tourist photos anywhere at anytime!

Here's a little run-down of what I got up to in London.

 photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91236AM_zpsaa218e54.png


 photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91354AM_zps277682a9.png photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91246AM_zps3a67a313.png



 photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91323AM_zpsb54835c6.png

 photo Screenshot2013-09-05at91300AM_zps8de7f4f2.png

Eating all the vegan tasties at Camden markets (and obsessing over how amazing everything is there!) ♡ Hearing English accents everywhere ♡ Visting my home town and eating Pattie Buttie with chips and mushy peas (twice!) ♡ Watching West End musicals (twice!) ♡ Getting over excited in Morrisons ♡ Going back to my old Primary School ♡ The World's End (Simon Pegg & Nick Frost 4eva) ♡ Constantly dreaming up new ideas and possibilities

Much more to come!

Gabi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment