Friday 15 February 2013

PASTEL PUKE

PASTEL PUKE

I found this dress in a pile at my favourite charity shop and I felt like I found gold! The colour is just beautiful and I think it's even handmade - complete gem! My sister got me the bag as a gift and I may have had a minor heart attack when she gave me it. Lilac! Bow! Handle?! STUDS! It's all too much.

My creepers barely leave my feet lately so much so that I've even been eyeing up a light pink and Dalmatian print pair. I might just have to! Obviously, I had to top my babies off with some lace trimmed socks. I made a tutorial for them a while ago but if you rather grab some made up for you I've listed them in PIXIEandPIXIER now!

This is going to be a week of planning, making lists, and sewing dresses. All my favourites!

3 comments:

  1. The dress!!! Amazing!
    Also, love the tutu. Where's it from? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss!
      I think the tutu was from temt or tightrope or somewhere like that for about $5. I can never pass a tutu, haha
      x

      Delete