Thursday 28 February 2013

Happy March!


Zine! ♡ My cat baby and I ♡ I've been practicing Photoshop a tiny bit ♡ I found this Sour Watermelon Fanta at uni one day and haven't been able to find it since! Where are you dream drink!? ♡ Furby Twinz ♡ My face ♡ The I Didn't Do It Boy ♡ Doodles ♡ Snuggly cat


Classes started Monday and, as I'm doing my thesis this year I already have an endless to-do list and a ridiculous build up of anxiety. Breathe! I'm gonna try my hardest to keep my shop open and keep blogging while kicking psychology-butt at uni! It's definately going to be a challenge but I love doing so many things and I don't want to make excuses and ration the amount of creativity I can express.

Do you struggle finding a balance between all the things you do? Or, are you a zen master? If so, spill your secrets! 

Gabi
x

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I don't blog/write as much as I'd like to during the semester. And I still haven't got my etsy together. I'm not a zen master but I just have a running list of things to do and make a definite date for all of them (even if it's something really small). The zine looks cute and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog recently through Scathingly Brilliant. :)
    I really love this collage, and I love the furby top!
    Also, it's nice to know I'm not the only blogger struggling my way through photoshop. :)

    <3,
    Bunnie

    ReplyDelete